Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Kitchen Fire in the Lansing & Holt Area

Cooking is the leading cause of house fire damages in the United States. It is important to always be diligent and use proper precautions while cooking. Make sure to check your smoke alarms regularly as well. We were able to clean and restore this home and make it "Like it never even happened."

Smoke and Soot Damaged Contents

After a fire or a puff back we can go through all of your contents and either clean them on site or pack them out and clean them at our shop. This helps insure that there is no odor after your loss. We will also deem contents as cleanable or non salvageable. 

Fire Damage in the Lansing Area

Damage to home after a heat lamp caught on fire and destroyed the entire main floor of the home. Everyone was ok, including the dog whose heat lamp is what caused the fire. 

House Fire

Damage to home after a heat lamp caught on fire and destroyed the entire main floor of the home. Everyone was ok, including the dog whose heat lamp is what caused the fire. 

Dryer Fire

This dryer caught fire and smoldered all day, causing damage to the basement and soot through out the other two levels.  Never leave your home with your dryer running.